Wednesday, January 31, 2018

January Smalls SAL


Heather of Stitching Lotus is our host once again for our 2018 Smalls SAL. Be sure to click on her link to see what everyone has been up to for smalls stitching.

I pulled a UFO out of my stash to finish up for a small finish.  This is CCN Dear Santa, and I used the called for fabric and threads. 


The next thing I started was Erica Michael's Nativity Berry.  I managed to get it all stitched but I will do the finishing it into the actual berry sometime next week hopefully.


That's all I have to share this month for smalls.  I hope to have more next month.

Happy Stitching!

14 comments:

  1. Lovely smalls Brenda, can't to see the Nativity finished in to a berry sounds cute.
    Hugs, Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Santa is so sweet. I have never seen this Nativity Berry. Oh my! It is so wonderful. I am praying for you Brenda.❤️ astitchersstory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brenda, both are super. I really like the Nativity Berry and seeing yours stitched up makes me want to add it to my pile for 2018.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Nativity scene is beautiful and Dear Santa is very sweet...Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Santa is adorable. The Nativity Berry is such a lovely design and the muted colors look great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Santa is so cute. I love the fabric on the Nativity Berry - eager to see it finished!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two great smalls. The Nativity Berry is so sweet like this, can't wait to see it made up.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great stitching! I would love to get the Nativity one, it is SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous stitching! I've already stitched but not finished the CCN one, such a lovely design. The Nativity Berry sounds intereating, I really like the stitching and look forward to seeing it finished.

    ReplyDelete
  10. These both look beautiful, I love the Dear Santa design :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I very much like your pattern it's beautiful,thank for sharing good i dea !

    หนังตลก

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for all your efforts that you have put in this, It's very interesting Blog...
    I believe there are many who feel the same satisfaction as I read this article!
    I hope you will continue to have such articles to share with everyone!
    ดูหนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete