Friday, February 23, 2018

February Smalls SAL....


Heather of Stitching Lotus is our host each month for our Smalls SAL.  If you want to know more about it, please click on the link above or her blog name.

I have been stitching a lot this month, but I can only show you a few small things that have been stitched.  I am working a bigger project that I cannot show any pictures at this time.  I will eventually.

I gave this BBD pincushion to Kimberly of Samplers Not Forgotten as her Chriistmas gift this past Dec.  We had done a swap of holiday gifts last year that for our birthday's, we gave each other an ornament so that when Christmas came, we gave gifts that we would have given on our birthdays.  We are back to the normal way to exchange this year. 


I hope to have more to show next month. 

Until then....Happy Stitching!

16 comments:

  1. Love the colors, great little small.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pincushion - love the design, and the colors are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brenda, what a lovely small you created for your friend. Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a sweet one. I hope you are doing alright Brenda.❤️

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's very pretty! I love this design!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty pin cushion. I love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cushion, congratulations

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow !!! beautiful and so lovely work :) i really like your good idea so much.Thank for sharing.

    หนังตลก

    ReplyDelete