Thursday, August 1, 2019

Happy August!!!

Hello everyone!!!  WOW yes I am making a blog post.  I know I have lost a few followers from being gone so much last year and busy this year too it seems.  But I also did go through a tornado earlier this year RIGHT before we moved which didn't help our prepacking before the movers came.

I am moving our son back to Un. of TN, Knoxville later this month and will spend some time with our moms who don't drive anymore.  I will hopefully get to spend some time with our daughter too and son-in-love a little while I am at home. 

The house is getting there.  We have some boxes left in the guest bedroom left to put away as well as the family room which is now our office as well. Our son got his room all unpacked the night we moved in.  However, he did't have 26 1/2yrs worth of a house to unpack for one room either.  As for my sewing room, yeah, I have done a little rearranging in there with our son's help but only 1 trunk unpacked onto a bookcase shelf and it was NOT that much unpacked.  So needless to say, I have my work cut out for me when I get back from moving our son back to college. 

After getting the sewing room all set up, I will definitely be in trying to finish Christmas ornaments for gifts this year.  I don't have too many left to stitch which is great!  Maybe I can squeeze in some extra stitching time while in TN.

Until then, I hope you are getting your Christmas ornaments all stitched up for gifts this year. 

Happy Stitching!

4 comments:

  1. You'll get unpacked; eventually! As long as you have the essentials that is what matters. Hope you are able to squeeze in some stitching time and yes... I happen to be stitching Christmas ornaments at the current time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad things are finally settling in and down for you, Brenda! The unpacking will get accomplished along with setting up your sewing room. Enjoy the time with your family! Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh, you have been busy! Hope you get some stitching time soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a busy time y ou've had in your life. you are so lucky to be spared in that tornado. God is good! hope you enjoy being back in Tenn. Enjoy Mel

    ReplyDelete