Monday, January 30, 2012

New chart from iStitch......

My dear friend Carol has designed up a new chart called Sew I Love You.  You can buy the chart here.  I've already sent mine and hope to get it soon.  I just LOVE Valentines Day, any xstitch chart with hearts for the most part and this little one looks to stitch up quickly!  Now.....to find the time to do that to have.  And what a great price for a chart for $5 that you can pay via paypal and get it sent directly to  your computer! 

Cross stitching was minimal in my house this weekend.  I had that formal on Friday to go to, and Sat was spent with my daughter as our mommy/daughter date.  We went to see the movie "One For the Money" which was just hilarious and then to lunch at Freddy's Hamburgers.  Then it was back home for her to do homework and I started stitching on the SB 2012 Scissor fob.   I finished stitching the front of it and now am working on the backside.

So.....you know what that means????   I will have to make one day for complete finishing of several SB fobs.  I promise to show you them. 

Now.....I'm off to spend time with my son since I had to take him to the dr today for a bad cough.  The dr said she had seen most her patients this a.m. with the same thing.  So he is to rest for the remainder of the day and go back to school tomorrow.

Happy Stitching.......

No comments:

Post a Comment