Tuesday, October 8, 2013

An Advent SAL......

I am SOOOOOOOO excited to share this news with you!!!  My friend Carol of iStitch is having a Sew Advent SAL.  I love stitching Carol's designs as gifts, and I know that her advent SAL will be just as much fun as her last Mystery design was a while back.  Here is what she says about the project:

This project is a band sampler with each band and a dividing band being released each day of Advent. The pieces are 'bite size' and you should quite easily be able to keep up. You do not have to provide progress pictures to get the next piece as each piece will arrive automatically so if you fall behind there's no problem.

Please see Carol's blog HERE to get the full details on how to join in on this wonderful and exciting new SAL (stitch along) and what better way to use up some of that stash we all have.  

I just absolutely LOVE Christmas and this seems like it will be a lot of fun!!! 

HAPPY STITCHING!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Brenda! I can imagine this stitched up in Gigi's Christmas too and someone has just said she wants to stitch this 1 over 1. Can you imagine how tiny this will be? xox

    ReplyDelete