Monday, February 3, 2014

Another belated Christmas gift and free iStitch Designs chart....

So I didn't get to post a start of my new JN SAL on Saturday morning.  I ran some errands first thing that morning, went to a baby shower and by the time I got home, I had lost my voice.  Ok....so I started coughing during the baby shower for some reason and it seemed like it was all downhill after I started the coughing.  Within an hour, I had lost my voice and started to feel HORRIBLE!!!  Wow!  Talk about something just hitting you all of a sudden, it did.  I rested the rest of Saturday on the couch sipping on some hot tea....my go to for when I have a bad cough or sore throat.  Needless to say....I didn't get any stitching done at all until Sunday while watching the Super Bowl. 

But I wanted to share this picture of a recent Christmas gift that I had received from my friend Lynne!!!  She was my roomie last year when we went to Sedona for a stitching retreat.  But she stitched me this Homespun Elegance Wondrous Joy over one thread and made it into an ornament!!!  Now I don't have to stitch one for myself!!!  It's soooo teeny tiny.  She also gave me a beautiful white scarf, blue needlebook and gift certificate to the Attic Needlework shop.  Oh darn....I have to go shop now.  WOOHOOO!!!


I did finish my JN Cherub Whimzi on Sunday but I will save that for another day's blog post.  I need to start picking out some Prairie Schooler ornaments to start stitching up for this year!!!  Hmmmm wonder which one I will start??  Off to my sewing room to look!

And if you are need of a quick gift to stitch up for Valentine's Day, Carol has designed up a lovely Valentine Freebie for us to have from iStitch Designs.  Be sure to pop on over there to see what she has gifted us with and don't forget to scroll down to see her 2 new charts coming out at the Nashville Market here in February!!!

Happy Stitching!

1 comment:

  1. Hello again! That is a really wonderful Christmas selection of gifts! The tiny HE ornament is delightful! The scarf could probably see some use this winter... and a GC--what fun! Hope that you feel ALL better by now!

    ReplyDelete