Saturday, November 22, 2014

TUSAL time again.....


It's that time again for our TUSAL report!!!  You can click on the link above or on It's Daffycat.  This will take you to read about the rules of doing this SAL.  This has been fun to post each month and I hope she will be doing it again next year!

I've been busy stitching the last of the ornaments this month.  Sad to say.....I CAN'T show any of them to you right now because all of them are for Christmas gifts this year.  I had to get 3 finished this month and I accomplished that goal!  YEAH!  Plus I've managed to squeeze in some stitching time on some new things.  I will get back to stitching on my Stacy Nash Christmas at Hollyberry Farm hopefully over Thanksgiving break this week. 

I've been stitching on a couple of birthday gifts also and finishing up some other smalls this past week.  Once my girlfriends receive their birthday gifts, I will share their present I made them with you as well.  Angelica has already called to say she's received her present and liked it!!!  WHEW!  I was hoping she would like it!

Here is my November ORTs.  The tin is a tole painted ORT box that my dear friend Pat painted as a gift for me one year.  I LOVE IT!!!  It's just an Altoid tin but her tole painting is soooo exquisite!!!  It's just perfect for sitting on display in my living room beside my loveseat where I sit to stitch.




Here are a couple of the small projects I've been working on for you to see where some of these ORTs are coming from. 




Now I'm off to stitch for the rest of the day.  YEAHHH!!! 

Happy Stitching!


4 comments:

  1. Enjoy your day of stitching, Brenda! Enjoy the rest of your weekend as well!

    Robin in Virginia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder what Pat did first--a primer or whatever? I would love to paint or have painted a couple of tins I have... Yours is quite lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - delightful tin. Hope you had fun stitching.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooo, the Just Nan Advent designs! May I pick your brains on these, his long does each one take to stitch? I want to make these for my Godmother next year, I've just bought the chart.

    ReplyDelete