Saturday, December 17, 2011

Advent Day 17

Oooo today's present that Jorja gave to me was some pretty snowman napkins!  I just love using special holiday napkins and these have snowmen on them!!! 


Aren't they just wonderful!!!??? 


And I want to get around to posting my other Anniversary picture that our son took before leaving to go to that "mystery" dinner that Ted had planned.  He was very secretive of where we were going for our anniversary dinnere as we have been trying out different restaurants locally.  He took me to The Melting Pot where we had a wonderful 4 course meal that I must say was absolutely delicious.  Here is the picture that Daniel took though before we left.  I thought it turned out really nice!



Have a great stitching day!  I hope to!

No comments:

Post a Comment