Friday, December 19, 2014

SG Advent Day 19, JN SAL picture and a birthday wish....

Today, Lynne gave me some Kelmscott Pink Ribbon Breast Cancer scissors that was from my Wish List.  I also received a red pillow tuck that I will want to stitch something Christmasy or Valentine to display in it, a fat pen with candy canes on it, snowflake nail files and a Sewing paper magnetic bookmark!!!  Such fun goodies I have gotten each and every day. 



Today is also the posting day for the Just Nan 2014 SAL!!!  Zeb of Keep Calm and Cross Stitch had started this SAL at the beginning of the year.  However, due to unforeseen circumstances in her life, Zeb has not been able to keep up with this SAL and those of us who are dedicated in wanting to continue posting our JN SAL do so each month. 

I did meet my goal this month which was to stitch 2 more days of the Ornamental Advent.  I did Day 3 and Day 4.   I am going to be continuing this JN SAL in 2015 for myself and if you would like to join me, please leave me a comment.  I will see about forming our little group again and hopefully there will still be enough participation and excitement for us all to get our JN stitched and hanging on our walls or decorating our houses.



And last, I would like to wish Carol of iStitch a very..............
 
I hope you had a wonderful birthday today and I look forward to seeing more of your designs this coming year!!!
 
Happy Stitching everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Great progress on Ornamental Advent! You will get it done next year, I know it! You HAVE received some wonderful gifts in your Exchange. It is no easy task putting together an exchange like that... I did it one year with Gaynor, but it was just stitched pieces. That was enough! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete