Thursday, December 4, 2014

SG Advent Day 4...and iStitch Advent SAL update.....

On the 4th day for our Stitcher's Garden Advent Exchange, Lynne gifted me with a Homespun Elegance Still Stitching....Still Friends chart and a small Mary Engelbrit tin!!!  I love those tins as I can store beads or pins in them.  The chart is one from my Advent Wish List!!!  YIPPEEE!!!



As for my iStitch Advent SAL, I think I told you I was able to get the charts downloaded into a Dropbox and printed that way.  I did start it last night and managed to get Days 1-3 of the border done!!  Then I had to go back to work wrapping presents to be mailed out today!!! 

Now I'm off to start on my Christmas cards as I'm WAY LATE this year.  I should have stared them on Oct 1 like I always do but where my time went I don't know.  Out the window this year I think!!! LOL

Happy Stitching!

1 comment:

  1. Good for you getting caught up on the SAL border! And cards in October? Gee, I can barely think of them in December... in a good year! Cute present this day! Never saw the tins before... Hugs!

    ReplyDelete