Thursday, December 22, 2016

iStitch Advent SAL Day 22.....

WOOHOO!!!  DS finished his final exam today, and he is soooo excited to out of school until Jan along with his sister when they both go back to school.  I ran a couple of errands earlier today, wrapped all the presents, made dinner. and FINALLY got to sit and stitch on my daily Advent SAL piece.  It is coming together sooooo nicely!  I can hardly believe Christmas will be here in 3 more days!  Where in the world has 2016 gone to this year?

Well here is my SAL for today's daily stitch.


I would like to show you also the Charlie Brown Christmas tree that DH brought home one night to me.  He knows how much I LOVE the Charlie Brown cartoon series and especially the Charlie Brown Christmas special.  Yes.....I do have the entire series on DVD!  I've been meaning to take a picture of this little tree to show my blog readers but I kept forgetting!  I have it here in my LR so I can see it every day!


Now I'm off to stitch the night away if I can stay awake.  We don't have to get up at 5:30 tomorrow morning.  WOOHOO!!!  So hopefully I can stitch me another ornament for my JN Whimzi tree to hang on it on Christmas Day!  That would be a Christmas present to myself!

Happy Stitching!

3 comments:

  1. Love your Christmas Greetings Advent SAL piece. Beautiful. Cute Charlie Brown Christmas tree too! Wishing you a Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Advent SAL piece is looking good, Brenda. Hard to believe this year's SAL is just about over. I love your Charlie Brown tree. I hope you will share a picture of your JN whimzi tree with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a tree! Love it. :D I have a Christmas card from my brother. I have saved it for about 5 years now. It is audio. It is Linus on stage quoting the Bible and telling "that's what Christmas is all about, Charlie Brown."

    ReplyDelete