Friday, December 23, 2016

iStitch Advent SAL Day 23.....and JN Whimzi tree

Ohhhh we are ALMOST finished with our little SAL!!!  I managed to get mine finished just now before dinner, and I was able to get the 2nd trees snow also stitched in as well.



Now I am trying to figure out HOW I want to finish it.  I might even make it as a pillow finish as I have many that I have stitched before and set up to display at Christmas time.

I had mentioned previously that I was stitching another JN Whimzi to put on my small JN Whimzi tree I decorate at Christmas time.  Well....DS sets up my tree, and he is actually the one who decorates it for me with my guidance a little bit.  But DS loves to put all the JN 12 Days of Christmas in order from top to bottom in the very front.  I am not sure if you can really see it in the picture.  I would LOVE to fill it with all my JN Whimzi's but DS is adament about only putting the Christmas and winter looking whimzi's on the small tree.



Happy Stitching!

2 comments:

  1. Your JN Whimzi tree looks fabulous, Brenda. Your SAL looks good. Enjoy your weekend with family! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I l♥ve that your son does your little tree. That makes it so special!

    ReplyDelete