Tuesday, December 1, 2015

iStitch Advent Day 1.......

Yeah!!!  I get to start a new project with the iStitch Designs annual Advent SAL!!!  I think there are a few more slots available so if you want to join in, you can check out Carol's blog at iStitch Designs.  You can click on that link or the one on my sidebar to take you to her blog.  The cost for the SAL is $15 and you get a small chart sent to you each day.  There isn't much to stitch each day.

I had my fabric all cut and ready to go for today's start and threads all pulled to be ready for my start.   But I had to go to the grocery store and do some chores around the house today before I could sit down and enjoy my new Advent SAL start.  It didn't take me long at all once I started!!!  Plus you get the satisfaction of completing something small and beautiful each day.  Then by Christmas, you have a totally completed project.....minus the finishing work for the completed stitched piece.

I have pulled some fabric I bought from Shakespeare's Peddler long ago that was 32ct Pearled Barley.  I am using NPI silks that I have used for my other annual advent samplers from iStitch Designs.  This is NPI 991BB.   I will also be using a red NPI 502, green NPI 405, and brown NPI 973. 


I'm sorry it looks dark at the bottom but the lighting in my sewing room at this time of evening is not the greatest.  I hope to get it stitched a lot earlier in the day from now on to share with you.

Happy Stitching!

1 comment:

  1. Your day 1 looks good, Brenda! I am still waiting on my threads to arrive; hopefully they will be here later this week.

    ReplyDelete