Monday, December 14, 2015

iStitch Designs Advent Day 14.....

Wow!  Where does the time go each day this Christmas season?  I don't know but I'm soooo trying to keep up with everything.

I did manage to dig around in other kitted projects in search of more NPI silks.  I found one that had 2 browns in it.  I know my other brown that I had ordered is supposed to arrive tomorrow but I really didn't want to wait that long.  I like the brown that I have pulled from this other project for today's portion on the redbird.  Tomorrow I will go back in and get those 2 deer stitched in upper in the bands.  I just ran out of time tonight.

I did add the black bead for the bird's eye.  I had thought about doing a French Knot but decided the black bead looked better.


I think this whole project is looking GREAT!!!  WTG Carol for another wonderful Advent SAL design for us to stitch this year.  Until tomorrow......HAPPY STITCHING!


1 comment: