Friday, December 18, 2015

iStitch Advent Day 18 SAL....

Wow where did the time go today????  I don't know but I had printed the chart off first thing this morning thinking that I would be able to stitch it right after breakfast.  But sadly....that was not the case.  Oh well.  At least I had time just after dinner tonight to stitch in my daily SAL part.  It went by very quickly once again which is another reason that makes this SAL sooooo enjoyable!  Quick parts to stitch on every day!



Now I need to be on the lookout for perhaps a bell pull hardware that is wide enough to fit this project.  If not, I think it will just have to be framed. 

I'm off to stitch a little more this evening before it's bedtime. 
Happy Stitching!

2 comments:

  1. What type of bell pull hardware are you thinking about, Brenda? What brown are you using? The called for brown or something else. Have a fabulous weekend!

    PS Day 18 looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure there are bellpulls that will work... I was looking at some recently... If I find the site, I will let you know! It looks great! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete