Friday, December 25, 2015

SG Advent Day 25

This is the last day of our Advent Exchange for the Stitcher's Garden message board.  I have enjoyed opening my presents each day and sharing them with you daily!!!

Today's presents were all from my Wish List that Jana picked from.  I got SB Halloween Trifles chart and all the overdyed threads to stitch them in and a pair of Hillier Scissors!!!  I have new projects to stitch up for this coming year and have to display for Halloween.


I want to wish everyone a very MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!  May you be blessed and have a wonderful day and upcoming new year!!!  I will be stitching on an old UFO that I want to get finished.  It is fitting for today since it is SB Road to Bethlehem and also starting the new SB O Little Town ornament!!!





3 comments:

  1. Lovely gifts you received on the last day of your SG Advent SAL! Wishing you a peaceful and blessed day, Brenda. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great project to stitch next year! Even has the buttons... gonna be great! Hope your Christmas was blessed! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What lovely gifts. I hope your Christmas was a happy one.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete