Tuesday, December 22, 2015

iStitch Advent Day 22

Today's part was a very simple yet beautiful band with the word GREETINGS on it.  What a nice part to stitch at the end of a busy day!!!


I printed my chart off this morning and wanted to get started on it but the family all wanted to go see the new Star Wars movie.  No spoilers here but I do have to say......GO SEE IT!!!  It's worth it!!! 

Ok.  That's all I'm going to write about it because I'm afraid I might let something slip and I don't want that to happen. 

So....HAPPY STITCHING!

2 comments:

  1. I haven't commented every day but have really enjoyed watching this grow.
    We saw the Star Wars film at the weekend - was expecting to be disappointed after all the hype but I completely agree with you - it's worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is looking good, Brenda! Only a few more bands to go!

    ReplyDelete