Sunday, December 20, 2015

iStitch Advent SAL Day 20

I printed off my chart very early this morning in hopes of starting it before church.  Nope....didn't happen as shirts needed to be ironed at the last minute.  We all wore our Charlie Brown and Peanuts gang vests and ties today!!!  Everyone at church really liked them and I LOVED LOVE LOVED wearing mine!!! hehe

For today's part, I was able to stitch it tonight while watching some TV with DH and DD.  DS was over at a friends house today after church and lunch enjoying his Christmas break already!  I did do some finishing of ornaments today that I will share on my Smalls Post next week.

Here is where I'm at for the iStitch Designs Advent SAL.  I would take a closer picture but I'm soooo afraid of someone trying to stitch directly off my stitched piece.  Plus......then you get to see ALL of it together.  I am wishing though I had went ahead and bought the 40ct fabric so I could have just used one strand to stitch it in.  But....I had the 32ct fabric already so I keep telling myself I've saved money by using what I had on hand.  However, I did order more silks but they will be used no matter what!!


Until tomorrow's SAL post.....HAPPY STITCHING!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yours is looking awesome, Brenda! I am hoping to spend quality time with mine this week.

    ReplyDelete