Wednesday, December 23, 2015

iStitch Advent Day 23

Ohhhhh I just LOVE those hearts on today's band.  I started to make them red but decided against it.  Today's band stitched up very quickly!!!


I'm also kinda sad as I know that tomorrow is the last day of our Advent SAL!!!  I've had so much fun looking forward to seeing what the day would bring for our stitching "homework" as I told my daughter.  She looked at me and said, "Mama.  You are so cute having 'stitching homework'."  Well....I do!  LOL

How is your Advent SAL coming along???  I hope you are enjoying it as much as I have been each and every day.  Now.....to figure out WHAT to start or to stitch on Christmas Day after all the presents are opened and we've eaten our Christmas lunch.  Hmmmmmm I've got a "few things" in my stitching room that I can choose from!!!  LOL

HAPPY STITCHING Everyone!

2 comments:

  1. It's so impressive the way you have kept up with this SAL! I love the idea of stitching homework.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you have been keeping up with your stitching homework! I am still hoping to have mine finished before 2016 rolls in. Merry Christmas, Brenda!

    ReplyDelete