Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Advent Day 10......

Today I opened an Advent present from my Stitcher's Garden Advent Exchange that has intrigued me since I opened the box.  It was small and rattled but I had no clue what it might be.  So....I decided that today was a great day to open it!  It was a box of 3 vanilla candles!!!  Mmmmm it smells sooo nice!!



Then I started stitching on my iStitch Designs Advent SAL this afternoon!!!  I love these short daily bands to stitch as it gives me a sense of accomplishment of doing something each day!!!!



I hope you are enjoying our Advent SAL posts!!!  I meant to look for petite beads when I was out and about today but I forgot.  Oh well.  I will just put it on my "pick up list" when I go to The Attic this Sampler Sunday!  I'm off to stitch on another SAL now.

Happy Stitching!


1 comment:

  1. Ooh I did not realize you live near The Attic! That seems like a fun shop! I bet you enjoy going there! Wonderful sharing this Advent season.

    ReplyDelete