Sunday, December 8, 2013

Advent Day 8.....

Today I selected a long wrapped gift from my Stitcher's Garden Advent Box.  I thought it might be fabric and I was correct.  I just didn't know what it would look like but it was some beautiful patriotic flag fabric!!  I can ALWAYS use this!



I just finished stitching my part 8 of iStitch Designs Advent SAL!!!  I am still deciding on how I want to finish this project.  Here is my progress thus far!



I am enjoying this exchange as I always do and this SAL is such a fun design to stitch on at this time of year as well. 

Now I'm off to stitch on MBT The Apostle's Creed.  I am soooo behind and need to really catch up with the other ladies.  I have a full week of sewing dresses this week and wrapping gifts and getting them mailed off. 

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment