Saturday, December 28, 2013

Samplers Not Forgotten Chart WINNER!!!!

YEAHHHH!!!!  I see that I've reached 100 followers!!!!!  I had the contest to help Kimberly's new cross stitch design company, Samplers Not Forgotten, be spread around the cross stitching world and what better way to do that than on my blog and offering a contest!!!

I have pulled a name out and the winner is:  Debbie of Debbie's Cross Stitch!  I have included a link for you to go see her blog as well.  So Debbie, if you will be so kind and email me and tell me which chart you would like to have, I will get it and send it right out to you!

Thank you to everyone who entered, posted my contest to your blog and helping me spread the word about Samplers Not Forgotten!!!

Happy Stitching Everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Oh how exciting! I was behind in blog-hopping and just saw that I'm a winner! Thank you, Brenda!

    ReplyDelete