Friday, December 13, 2013

Advent Day 12.....(a day late)

First off, I must apologize to all my followers for not posting my Advent goodies and stitching yesterday.  But I have a good reason!!!  It was my 21year Anniversary and I wanted to spend the day with my husband who has been gone for the past 6months on a deployment!!!   I just wanted to be away from the computer.  Not that I don't love my blogging or my followers but I wanted to spend the time totally with him. 

So....here is what I got from my Stitcher's Garden Advent exchange yesterday.  I did remember to take the picture though.  It was a cute little Janlynn kit of a French Horn bear.


Then here is my iStitch Advent Day 12 that I did forget to take the picture of yesterday.  I knew I was forgetting to do something.  But I did remember this a.m.



I did stitch the berries in red French knots just to add some dimension to the piece.  Now I'm need to get today's chart printed and get started stitching on it. 

I will get back on track and post Day 13's Advent gifts and stitching later on today.

Happy Stitching!

1 comment: