Monday, December 2, 2013

My new Prairie Schooler project .....kitted up!!!

Ohhhhh I just LOVE what Shepherd's Bush does to other designer's charts by stitching them on big count and making them into these wonderful pillows.  Sooooooooo......I mailed in an order to Shepherd's Bush and asked them to kit up one of their Prairie Schooler Santa pillows.  This is the PS Christmas Favorites chart I asked them to send to me and kit up the Santa on the top row. 


Here is the picture from their blog to show you what it looks like all stitched up.  It is on the left hand middle side.


And here is how the package came in the mail to me today!!!  It had a Thank You tag tied at the top WITH A JINGLE BELL ATTACHED TO THE RIBBON!!!!!  I am certain you heard me squeal in delight today!!!


When I wrote to them to order it, I asked for everything for it.  The chart, xstitch fabric, thread conversion and backing fabric to make the entire pillow.  It came with 7ct Tula because I know you were going to ask me and WDW Perle Cotton size 3!!!!!   I felt like I was unwrapping a Christmas present just to get to my new (no brainer) cross stitch project!!!!!   YEAHHHH

Ok....ok......I'm off to go xstitch some tonight on one last ornament that I need to finish.  And yes.....I did get in my sewing room today and almost finished my Christmas dress for those of you who are wondering.  So I feel like I've accomplished a lot today!!!!

Happy Stitching!

2 comments:

  1. I can see why you are so delighted with your package. The pillow will looks gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, I have never seen those done as pillows. What a great idea. Can't wait to see your progress on it.

    ReplyDelete