Sunday, December 15, 2013

Advent Day 15......

On the 15th day of Advent, I chose a present from my Stitcher's Garden Advent box and it jingled!!!  So it intrigued me and thought today was a great day to open something that jingled.  To my surprise, I received a Heartstrings 12 Years of Santa's by Pat Thode!  I am sure you must have heard my squeal of delight this morning because all I could think about was "YEAHHHHH.....new ornaments for next year's Christmas Tree!!!!!"  lol  I have seen some of these designs before but not all of them which makes it an even more treasure to me!!!


I took my iStitch Advent SAL to the Attic today and I finished Day 15 there after Jean gave her talk about her wonderful trip to Williamsburg and show and share that we do.  We show what project or samplers we are working on.  Everything always looks better stitched and we do our fair share of enabling everyone.  I did share my iStitch Advent SAL along with a few other smalls that are still WIP. 



Several ladies were very interested in this project and questioned whether it was going to be released as a chart later on.  I said I did not know but would be glad to tell Carol about releasing it as a full size chart.

I want to put in another plug for my ongoing contest to win a Samplers Not Forgotten chart of your choice.  When I was at the Attic today, I was able to photograph the Louisa Dodd1834  chart that I didn't before and the new Maria Simocini 1806 chart that was just recently released. 




Here are the rules again.  Click on THIS LINK which will take you to the section of my blog to read about the rules and what you must do to help spread the news about this new design company.  Be sure to leave a comment on that "Samplers Not Forgotten" Contest post to be entered into the contest because I am only going to draw from the names that have posted it to their blog to win the chart.

I can't decide WHICH ONE is my favorite now.  I thought it was Louisa Dodd but now seeing the Maria Simocini ......it's a tough call.  Can I just say that I love them all???  I do apologize for the bent looking part of the picture.  I had to do that to get the glare off of the chart while photographing it. 

Until tomorrow.....HAPPY STITCHING!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, you are one happy camper! Glad these presents are all wonderful for you! Drumming up business for Carol is very nice! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete