Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Advent Day 24.....

Today I opened my Stitcher's Garden Advent gift and I got a beautiful new ornament along with some Sassy's 25ct Desert Sandstorm Lugana fabric!  I love using Sassy's fabrics!!!  I think this 25ct will be great for some ornaments next year!  Linda also cross stitched me an ornament from this year's JCS Ornament magazine and it was included in today's gift with the lugana.



I woke up really early today so I decided to make great use of  my time this morning since I could not sleep.  I didn't want to wake the rest of the family by starting some baking this morning so I just paid some bills and updated the checkbook.....you know those quiet things that you can do early in the morning.  I went to print off my daily iStitch Advent SAL and oh no!  I could not get logged onto yahoo.  I don't know what was happening but it was really making me irritated as I REALLY wanted to xstitch this morning in the quietness.  So after a while, I finally managed to get logged into yahoo and my Day 24 printed off.  So here is my final part of this wonderful iStitch Advent SAL!!!



I JUST LOVE THIS WHOLE PROJECT!!!! 

Thank you for following me along this SAL!  You can see other charts by iStitch Designs here.

Now I'm off to do that baking that I need to do so I can xstitch the rest of the day until it is time to leave tonight for our Christmas Eve service at our Air Force chapel.

Happy Stitching!

2 comments:

  1. So glad you enjoyed Sew Advent Brenda - your stitching is lovely! There's something brewing already for next year ;-)
    I wish you, Ted and your lovely children a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! A lovely finish to a great SAL by Carol! It has also been fun seeing your Advent gifts. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete