Sunday, December 15, 2013

Advent Day 14......

Today I opened up a CCN Snowflake Serenade chart and 28ct Cameo Silkweaver's Fabric from Linda!!!  She didn't number any of the presents except for the 1st day and Day 25 so each day I look in my box and just choose a present out.



Here is today's iStitch Advent SAL Day 14!  I am sooooo enjoying this little Advent SAL!  I hope you are enjoying the little snippets each day too!


I love the fact that I have one band that is mainly cross stitching and the dividing bands are a specialty stitch!  I love cross stitching but I soooo love cross stitching different specialty stitches.  If you have never attempted specialty stitches, this is a great piece to test them out on as they are not very big or long.  

We had our annual Attic Ornament Exchange.  I just LOVE this exchange and have participated in it every year that I've been here since 2011!!!!  We have some very talented stitchers and yes.....I tried to get pictures of most everyone's ornament.   I will save that for another day to post most all the ornaments.  But here is the one I received today!  My ornament was from the PS Nordic Holiday.



This is the one I gave today.  The Drawn Thread Christmas Quartet which I shared a couple weeks ago.



That's all I have to share for tonight.
Happy Stitching!

2 comments:

  1. Hello to you Brenda! You are a "no-reply commenter", I had to come to your blog to respond to you comment. The ornament is called Bethlehem Scene. It is found in the book called Scandinavian Folk Patterns For Counted Thread Embroidery by Claudia Riff Finseth. I check this book out from the library when I need it.

    You can fix your reply status on your dashboard. You need to go all the way to the left and click on your picture for the profile page. Click Edit Profile on the far right. Click show my email address and SAVE at the bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I am behind in reading my blogs! I have this CCN chart, in my stash! Maybe I will get it done next year. Your SAL is coming along nicely! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete