Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Advent Day 9

On the 9th day of my Stitcher's Garden Advent Exchange, I chose a small soft feeling package which I had hopes of more fabric.  I was right and got some of the cutest Christmas Santa fabric and some elegant holly and candy cane fabric!!!  I love it and I can't wait to use them in my finishing projects.




Also, I just finished stitching up my iStitch Designs Advent Day 9.  I just LOVE those adorable reindeer!  I do have to find some petite red beads as using regular glass Mill Hill beads are too big.  I already tried.  It definitely needs petite beads because I am stitching it on 40ct natural.  Or if I can't find any, I might just add in a small French knot for Rudolph's nose!!!  The following band is one of my favorite specialty stitches too......the herringbone stitch.  Mindless specialty stitch in my opinion! 




Ohhhhh I just LOVE how this small Advent SAL is turning out!!!  Thank you for taking the time to comment on some of my daily Advent postings!!!  I hope you are enjoying it as much as I am!!!

Happy Stitching!

1 comment:

  1. It sure is fun seeing what you open each day! Almost like being there! Great progress on the SAL. Like the reindeer too! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete