Saturday, December 7, 2013

Advent Day 7

Today I chose a wrapped package from my Stitcher's Garden Advent Exchange box and was surprised with a chart from my Wish List!  Linda gave me CCN Vintage Christmas along with some 32ct natural evenweave to stitch it on!!!!  I have loved this ever since CCN published it and started designing some lovely Christmas ornaments in pink and blue in the JCS ornament magazine!!!  But this was one that I have wanted to stitch to set up and decorate at Christmas time.  As I have said before, I just LOVE pink now in the Christmas decorations!!!


I think I may have to go ahead and start this one this coming week.

I also finished my iStitch Advent SAL part 7 earlier today but I had to go to Christmas party which is why I'm just now publishing my Advent post today! 


I do hope this holiday season you are finding some quiet time to xstitch whether it is a present for someone or a project for yourself or.....finishing up a UFO you may have in your stash.

Happy Stitching!

1 comment:

  1. I also LOVE those new pink and blue and light green patterns that CCN has been designing! I have done two, have one WIP, and several not started yet--but NOT THIS ONE! Onto my wish list at 123Stitch! It would never get stitched in time for this Christmas anyway! I really look forward to seeing you stitch it! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete