Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Advent Day 18

Today I opened a box from my Stitcher's Garden Advent exchange.  It was heavy and I could not guess what might be inside.  So I thought today was a great day to open it.  I opened it and found a nice wonderful smelling Cranberry Vanilla bath soap.



Now for today's iStitch Advent SAL part is a continuation of yesterday's band.  It didn't take me that long to stitch it in and I've already stitched the dividing band 17 so I really got it stitched quickly.  BE SURE TO WATCH though......Carol sent out an amended chart as the original had an extra stitch on the graph.  Hopefully you saw her amended email containing the corrected chart before you started stitching.



Now to share a very special picture with you.  As I had mentioned briefly before, my husband is home from a 6 month deployment and this past Saturday, my daughter flew home to AZ from college.  Here is the whole family and Daniel beat me to Grace when she got off the plane.  But he missed his sister really bad so I let him hug her first!

Daniel and Grace

Ted, Grace and Daniel

Mom and Grace
 Daniel and Grace


No more stitchy pictures for now.  I hope to have some soon.
Happy Stitching!!!

3 comments:

  1. What a nice gift, and wonderful family photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet pictures! Merry Christmas to you and your family!
    Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  3. The soap is probably terrific smelling, the Band Sampler is coming along nicely, but... those family pictures are the BEST!! The last one with the kids, Daniel has a HUGE smile! It looks genuine... Bless you and your family!

    ReplyDelete