Monday, December 16, 2013

Advent Day 16

Today I chose from my Stitcher's Garden Advent box a gift that was bumpy feeling.  I opened it up and found these adorable little wreaths to embellish my xstitching ornaments.  Well.....that's how I plan on using them.  Also included in my package as another small stitched ornament that I get to hang on my tree!!!!  WOOHOO!!!



Here is my iStitch Advent SAL Day 16 part!!!  I stitched almost all of it while I had taken my daughter to her dental appointment this a.m.  What did I do but forget to take my scissors.  Oh well.  I managed and almost finished it there in the waiting room.  But then she and I had a wonderful mommy/daughter day out shopping and looking.  We only went to a few stores of her choice.



Here are some of the ornaments from our Kris Kringle Exchange at the Attic last Saturday.  We have some very talented stitchers.  These are in no particular order.  I tried to photograph most all of them but I think I missed 5 of the ornaments so be sure to watch The Attic's newsletter.  I am only going to put up a few each day.  I posted my ornament last Saturday night.

front of this ornament

back of this ornament



I actually stitched this last ornament and gave it as a present this year.  It was such a fun project to stitch.  That is all for today.

Happy Stitching!

1 comment:

  1. Oh you are teasing us! I want more! The ornament in your package today is very nice -- I have never seen it before! I like it! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete