Friday, December 20, 2013

Advent Day 20......

Ooooo today I opened my Stitcher's Garden Advent gift and could not even guess what might be inside.  It was really hard and square.  I opened it to find this wonderful trivet to cross stitch a hummingbird for the middle.  I just love hummingbirds!!!  Isn't it just beautiful!!! I love the flowers on this design too!



I just finished stitching up my iStitch Advent SAL Day 20 as well.  I had to go back and refer to the past sheets to make sure that I used 2 strands for the Satin Stitch on the previous bands.  I wanted to do the same for this one and I was right.  I used 2 strands for the satin stitching. 


If you are wondering, I did stitch red French Knots on the previous band.  I don't think I noted it on the Day 19 post.

Here are some pictures from our Sampler Sunday this past Sunday at the Attic.  These are in no particular order.







I will have more over the next few days. 
Happy Stitching!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Brenda! Are those ornaments all yours? And did you do the finishing on them? They are adorable. I hear hubby and your daughter are home. It will be a wonderful Christmas in your home. Merry Christmas and best wishes for a great new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Day 20 gift is beautiful! So are your ornaments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOh hummingbirds! Wonderful! Five days more of the SAL--how will you finish it? More pictures from your shop--love them! Enjoying this Advent with you!

    ReplyDelete