Saturday, December 21, 2013

Advent Day 21.....

Today I opened something totally unexpected from my Stitcher's Garden advent partner.  She sent me the Puffin & Company Thread Separator.  I don't have one of these and it wasn't even on my wish list but it looks really fun to use.  I also received some 25ct Peach Lugana fabric!!!



Then I just finished stitching my iStitch Advent SAL just now.  I love how delicate it is looking and today's specialty stitch was another satin stitch below the stitching.  I used 2 strands for the satin stitching.



We had a fun family day today.  We went to see the movie Frozen and then lunch afterwards.  It is a cute movie and a definite to buy when it comes out on DVD.  Then I had errands to run afterwards and pick up 1 last gift.

Here are some other pictures I took while at Sampler Sunday.  I am wanting to start stitching this With Thy Needle and Thread Christmas at Hollyberry Farm.  I have it all kitted up and ready to start.  I'm thinking Christmas Day would be a great time to do that.  Then there are other picturs of other
finishes that were brought to share.






Happy Stitching!

2 comments:

  1. Lindos trabalhos. O ponto cruz é muito delicado.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought one of those thread separators and threw away the packaging before learning how to use it--I must check if she has a website and instructions! The SAL is nearly done and looking very sweet! I have seen that Pink Sparrow Sampler done a few times now...think it is a hit!

    ReplyDelete